Visit our BLOG
• Accommodations: Four Guestrooms, each with a private bath.
• Rates: $195.00 to $395.00. Rates shown do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Rates include a full hot Southern breakfast.
• Open: All year.
• Reservations: Reservations are recommended 2 weeks in advance. Call (843) 723-7551, fax: (843) 723-7551, Email: info@CabellHouse.com or contact a travel agent. Minimum stay is 2 days during weekend stays.
• Payment: Deposit amount of one day's stay is required to hold a reservation.
• Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notice must be received at least 2 weeks prior to scheduled arrival date to received a refund of deposit minus a $25.00 handling fee per room (per night) that applies to all cancellations. Gift certificates fall under the same cancellation policy (fee will be deducted from amount of certificate). Upon arrival, we do not give refunds for early check-outs and the entire balance is due. Cancellation policy is strictly enforced.
• Restrictions: Pets are allowed by the discretion of the innkeeper. If your pet meets our criteria, there is a $50 pet fee which includes an afternoon walk. Not equipped for children. No smoking. Limited drinking is permitted.
• Breakfast: Full hot Southern breakfast.
• Languages Spoken: Some French and English.
• Special Events at Inn: Weddings, receptions, and reunions (with lodgings) are welcome.
• Attractions & Special Events: Walks beside the ocean on the Battery Wall, White Point Gardens (The Battery Park) is just across the street. Carriage tours, ghost tours, dinner cruises, and boat tours of the Charleston Harbor are available all year round. Some special events are The Spoleto Festival, Wildlife Expo, House and Garden Tours, Candlelight Tours, and Art Walks. Beaches within easy driving distance have swimming, boating, sailing, kite boating, and surfing. Tour Fort Sumter and the battle ships in the harbor.
• Recommended Local Restaurants: Carolina's, Fig, and Pearlz.
• Directions: From I-26, take the Meeting St. exit- Exit 221B- on the left. Turn right onto Meeting St. / US-52. Continue to follow Meeting St. almost to it's very end. (You will see the Battery Park ahead of you.) Take the last possible. Turn left. onto Atlantic St. At the next corner, Turn right onto Church St. Go almost to the end of the street. On the Left you will see a yellow house with the number 8 on door. Pull into driveway on either side of the house (Left side as close to the house as you can get).
© 2007 Cabell House. All Rights Reserved.