your cat or dog.
Your well-behaved and well-mannered pets are welcome at our pet-friendly B&B. There is a $50 non-refundable pet fee, per pet, per visit.
• Accommodations: Four Guestrooms, each with a private bath. One 3rd floor Large 2 BR Studio w/Kitchen and full bath incl. Jaccuzzi Tub.
• Rates: $195.00 to $395.00. Rates shown do not include tax and are subject to change without notice. Rates include a full hot Southern breakfast.
• Open: All year.
• Reservations: Reservations are recommended 2 weeks in advance. Call (843) 723-7551 or Email: info@CabellHouse.com or contact a travel agent. Minimum stay is 2 days during weekend stays.
• Payment: A deposit amount of 50% of your stay is required to hold a reservation. The full balance due is to be paid on arrival. We are unable to refund monies for early departures.
• Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notices made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date may receive a refund, less a $ 25 per night cancellation fee - but only if we are able to re-book the room or rooms and we subsequently have a full house for the nights cancelled. A loss of deposit will result if reservations are cancelled within a two week time frame prior to your scheduled arrival. Gift certificates fall under the same cancellation policy (and the $25 nightly fee will be deducted from the value of the certificate).
• Restrictions: Pets that are well groomed, well mannered and clean are allowed by the discretion of the innkeeper. If your pet meets our criteria, there is a $50 non- refundable pet deposit. Any unusual cleaning situations, or damages caused by a guest pet will be billed at cost plus 25% to the credit card on file. This Bed & Breakfast is not equipped for children. No smoking. Limited drinking is permitted.
• Breakfast: Full hot Southern breakfast is prepared for our guests. Dietary considerations are gladly accommodated as best we are able.
• Languages Spoken: English and some French.
• Special Events at Inn: Weddings, receptions, reunions and all sorts of celebrations (with lodgings) are welcome.
• Directions: From I-26, take the Meeting St. exit- Exit 221B- on the left. Turn right onto Meeting St. / US-52. Continue to follow Meeting St. almost to it's very end. (You will see the Battery Park ahead of you.) Turn left onto Atlantic St. and at the next corner, turn right onto Church St. Go almost to the end of the street. On the Left you will see a yellow house with the number 8 on door. Pull into driveway on either side of the house. (if on the left, pull as close to the follage as possible, making sure to be fully off the brick drive)
© 2007 Cabell House. All Rights Reserved.